Last updated: May 2018
LP Dance in Education is committed to protecting the personal information of all visitors to this web site. We recognise our obligation to keep personal information secure and believe it is important for you to know how we treat information about you.
Users of our web site can visit the site without revealing their identity or providing information about themselves.
We collect information directly from users when they voluntarily submit their personal information to us. At certain parts of our web site, we may provide the opportunity for users to register for an event or order goods, join a mailing list or request information.
When this sort of information is collected we will provide the reason for collection and how the information will be used. We reserve the right to add to this list of opportunities available to our users to interact with us. It is completely up to users to provide us with their personal information.
Use of Collected Information
Generally, visitors are informed of the use of their personal information at the time of collection. Normally, personal information provided or collected is used as highlighted above.
SECURITY OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
LP Dance in Education maintains strict physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to protect user’s personal information from unauthorised or inappropriate access. Workers, affiliates and business partners who misuse a user’s personal information are subject to legal or disciplinary actions.
Rights of Web Site Users
Users of our web site may review and update any personal information that is provided to us or collected through this web site and actually stored by us.
LP Dance in Education will respond appropriately to a user’s request to correct inaccurate personal information and all complaints relating to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information will be dealt with promptly in a confidential manner.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Cookie data is retained in accordance with the timescales listed in the table above and is automatically deleted at the end of the periods specified.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us here.
- In addition, if you are a resident of the European Union, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us here.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us here.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. (Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.)
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
The web site operator, affiliates and business partners each reserve copyright in all content that they provide to the site, including but not limited to design, text, software, drawings, graphics and other files.
None of these may be republished, reproduced, downloaded, displayed, distributed, posted transmitted or sold in any form or by any means in whole or in part without prior written permission of the copyright owner.
No part of this web site content may be reproduced and reused for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
All page headers, button icons, collection material, custom graphics and all other types of graphics used on this site may not be copied or imitated without the right owner’s permission.
LP Dance in Education has used its best efforts to obtain the most accurate and reliable information available and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information on or accessed through this web site.
By providing links to other sites, LP Dance in Education does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or product available at those sites, nor does a link indicate any association between the linked site and the operator of this web site.
Jurisdiction & Governing Law