Continuing Professional Development
I offer bespoke CPD packages, based on the individual needs and requirements of a school and staff, that will have sustainable impact for the future.
I deliver CPD to:
- Local Education Authorities
- Clusters of Schools
- Individual Schools
- Individual Private Nurseries
- Groups of teachers
Courses can either be full day, half day or twighlights. Please check my home page for advertised courses and sign up to my newsletter to be the first to hear about them.
See below for some examples of CPD courses. Courses can focus on specific areas, themes or be more generic:
- Dance & the three Prime Areas & four Specific Skills Areas in Early Years
- KS 1 & 2 Dance
- KS 3 & 4 Dance
- Developing Numeracy through Dance
- Developing Literacy through Dance
- Ideas for Dance and Cross Curricular themes
- Engaging boys through Dance
NB BrainDance, developed by Anne Green Gilbert (USA), can also be included in all the CPD courses above. Brain Dance is an integral part of the Early Years Educational Dance Programme.