This CPD course is being organised by North Shields Collaborative Teaching School Alliance.
Full details are below:
Date: Tuesday 17th January 2017
Time: 1.00 – 3.30pm
Venue: New York, Primary School, Lanark Close, North Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE29 8DP
Who this course is aimed at:
Teachers, Early Years Practitioners and Teaching Assistants who work in a school or private nursery.
(Year 1 teachers will also find this course useful, as ideas for progression and stretching the more able will also be discussed).
This course aims:
- To provide you with a bank of practical ideas all linked to the three Prime Area and four Specific Areas of the EYFS to implement into your dance lessons
- To help increase your confidence in the delivery of Early Years Dance
- To increase knowledge and understanding of dance terminology for Early Years Dance
Observation of delivery of an Early Years Dance Lesson:
This CPD course will also include the observation of a 45 minute Early Years Dance lesson delivered by Laura Prince.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing that you are able to move around in
- Trainers (or bare feet)
- If you would rather not take part practically you are very welcome to observe and make notes
What you will receive:
- PowerPoint notes from the course emailed electronically after attendance at the course
- A list of recommended music
- 20% discount code towards the purchase of Early Years Dance Scheme of Work
How To Book:
To book your place please email Jo Lyons Project Manager for North Shields Collaborative Teaching School Alliance firstname.lastname@example.org